The Implementations Project Manager oversees the establishment of relationships, connectivity and operational flow with new MRA clients and optimizing connectivity and operational flow with existing clients. The Project Manager will drive the implementation of MRA’s services for new and existing clients to ensure successful client partnerships are created and maintained. Additional responsibilities include managing the project’s progress and providing status updates to management and as appropriate develop a strategy to expose and resolve arising issues. The Implementations Project Manager will ensure a smooth transition of knowledge from internal teams and continuously improve the implementation process to develop a superior client experience, information access and accuracy, as well as shorter project cycle times. This position may require travel up to 25% depending on project schedule.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience involving implementing software and/or services in client environment required.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering by deadline and within budget with minimal supervision.
- Experience in developing and leading project teams in a matrix organization without direct reporting relationships.
- Demonstrate an understanding of healthcare and/or insurance business office operations and the flow of revenue cycle operations.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills based upon experience dealing with internal and external customers.
- Experience in translating business requirements into reporting/data specifications and technical application requirements.
- Demonstrated strength in reconciling business process changes to data outcomes.
- Strong problem solving skills to match the client’s needs with MRA’s standard operating practices.
- A working knowledge of IP technology for inter-company networking (VPN, SFTP, etc.) to coordinate establishing connectivity with IT.
- A working knowledge of standards based data transfer (X12, 835i, 837i, 270/271).
- Comprehensive knowledge of the registration and revenue cycle components of a hospital HIS (EPIC preferred and/or MEDITECH, McKesson, STAR, etc.).
- Familiarity with Information Systems used by hospitals for information storage such as imaging systems, electronic medical records, ER systems, and patient registration systems.
- Working knowledge of computer operations and software such as Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, MS SharePoint, and Adobe.