The Director of Marketing is a full-time position located at MRA’s corporate office in Franklin, TN. The Director of Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of Medical Reimbursements of America, Inc. (MRA) / Bottom Line Systems, LLC (BLS), collectively “MRA / BLS” marketing efforts in order to build brand awareness and increase sales. This role will also serve a sales support function. The Director of Marketing will utilize effective organizational and time management skills to demonstrate creative ability and produce high quality content. The Director of Marketing essential duties will include assisting in the development of all strategic and tactical marketing initiative, coordinating and organizing all aspects of tradeshow arrangements, solicit editors of targeting publications (HFMA, AAHAM, etc.) for editorial opportunities, and assist with incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) including: writing responses, compiling attachments and managing timelines. The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate superior creative and technical writing skills, a keen eye for details, and the ability to work independently and not rely on others to dictate daily tasks and initiatives. The essential functions will extend over multiple areas including Media, Events, Public Relations, and Business Development for MRA/BLS. The Director of Marketing will be expected to maintain confidentiality and make no attempts to access confidential data and not disclose Protected Health information (PHI).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement marketing / media plans which include print, online, tradeshows and social media outlets
- Concept and write branded / targeted prospect campaigns, white papers, blogs and other relevant content
- Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods
- Create, maintain and strengthen MRA / BLS overall brand in all forms of media (online, print, etc.). Maintain current website for MRA / BLS
- Coordinate and organize all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping, promotion and travel) – track all benefits and sales generated from said events
- Assist in the development and execution of corporate events (both local and at relevant clients’ locations)
- Provide support during customer visits by preparing conference rooms, facilitating meals and coordinating entertainment
- Manage all client giving, including charitable events, holiday gifts, and other such items
- Create and execute press releases
- Manage all social media sites by keeping them active and dynamic
- Collaborate with outbound sales to customize and develop compelling and meaningful presentations, handouts, sales sheets, case studies, battle cards and other relevant content
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing, preferably within healthcare revenue cycle
- Demonstrate ability to use and apply PowerPoint, InDesign, and Salesforce
- Demonstrate ability to manage moving parts and details simultaneously
Working Conditions/Environment/Physical Demands/Travel Required
- General office working conditions; sitting and using a computer and a telephone for long periods of time
- Active and Sedentary working conditions with some standing, walking, bending, and stooping required for both in-office and travel related activities
- Must be able to pack and assemble tradeshow booth
- Near acuity and manual dexterity using a computer, telephone and other electronic equipment for the majority of any work day
- Percentage of travel: 15%
Medical Reimbursements of America (MRA) provides specialty reimbursement solutions that identify and recover additional revenue for hospitals and health systems nationwide. Our team of specialized attorneys, revenue cycle experts, and account resolution specialists has shaped the motor vehicle and work comp recovery industries, delivering results to leading health systems nationwide. Now, in addition to managing complex accident claims, our MRA Integrity™ solution provides payment integrity services that identify and recover underpayments for health claims considered to be “paid in full”, including a unique approach to recovering underpayments from traditional Medicare. Together, MRA services deliver new revenue and the assurance that hospitals capture every available revenue dollar. Based in Franklin, Tennessee, MRA continues to proudly serve as the definitive source for specialty reimbursement services for more than 500 hospitals and health systems nationwide.
MRA participates in E-Verify, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all Federal and State Regulations.