MRA Integrity extends MRA’s industry leadership in specialty reimbursement and accident claims management to include a focus on the back end of the revenue cycle. Our unique success is achieved by leveraging the expertise and knowledge of Larry Rosenberg, the former COO of the nation’s highest performing RAC organization.
The MRA Integrity team deploys some of the same data-driven thought processes used by RAC organizations to help payers identify overpayments to now help hospitals identify and recover underpayments from Medicare and Managed Care payers. Unlike anyone else in the business, we achieve focused results from closed claims that are up to 48 months old. How? We know what to look for and how to get it. Sounds simple? It isn’t.
We know the payers, and they know us.
Because of our extensive payer-facing perspective as RAC auditors and analysts, the MRA Integrity team understands the intricacies of both the overpayment and underpayment anomalies inherent in the Medicare system.
- We have an intricate knowledge of the shortcomings of enterprise-level payer systems.
- Our team’s deep network of industry relationships was built working with and for payers for more than two decades.
Our processes, knowledge and experience allow us to identify and recover underpayments from both Managed Care and Medicare – including claims up to 4 years old.
- Integrity’s proprietary, data driven, algorithmic approach analyzes 100% of closed claims within statutory and/or federal guidelines, not just a sampling.
- Our approach incorporates proprietary automation and direct connectivity with the Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) to improve payment recovery times.
- Results are realized beginning as early as four weeks from file approval.
Our process won’t distract your team.
Our results are based on reviewing readily available information for your hospital, including 837/835 data and read-only system access.
- The Integrity audit team analyzes every claim, identiﬁes underpayments, and provides our clients with an in-depth results file for review.
- Upon approval, our team recovers underpayments by working directly with the fiscal intermediary. Client’s pay a contingency fee for the new revenue received.